Inspired by how the bank meets the water on The Nile River, this pendant is a powerful blend of materials that emit both orgone energy and a magnified energy from the Lapis lazuli.
- Lapis Lazuli was one of the most popular stones in ancient egypt, used for protection amulets and carvings, it can be dated as far back as 3300 BCE in Egypt. It ennhances creative thinking, helps to develop your spiritual awareness,, and releases tensions. With its combination of manganese and calcium, it creates a soothing effect on adrenal glands.
- Copper is used to conduct the metaphysical properties of the pendant and generate energy outwards. Copper detoxifies and heals the body and magnifies the lapis lazuli.
- Copper Spiral is an ancient symbol of growth and regeneration and is used in this piece to remind the wearer of their journey in life and to know that they are protected.
- Quartz disappears in resin, you can see it if you look hard between the two spirals. This represents the river of energy that is The Nile. The quartz is a piezoelectric crystal that produces Orgone energy when combined with metals in resin.
- Steel Granules absord and trap positive energy, making this an excellent positivity promoting piece.
*Everything is 100% one of a kind, handmade by intuitive healers & charged with solfeggio frequencies and moonlight.